What you will learn
- How to make a good first impression and get a stranger to pay heed to what you say
- To go beyond getting people to listen to you and cater to their emotions in a way such that they are bound to act upon it.
- How to prevent yourself from being affected by the manipulative persuasion tactics of others.
- How to pitch your product or ideas to people in a way such that people will be convinced that it will be beneficial for them.
- How to be a better leader and hone your communication skills to become a better influencer such that you leave a lasting impression in the lives of others.
- The ability to put your best foot forward and work hard to bring out the very best in yourself.
- An open mind to not just learn new skills but also apply them in real life.
Be it giving a piece of life advice to a younger family member or pitching your idea to your boss, it can indeed get frustrating if the other person does not listen to you. More often than not, the root of this problem is how you convey your idea or proposal.
The frustration not only wastes your time and that of others but also leads to heated arguments and misunderstandings. To avoid such unproductive outcomes, the only way is to learn persuasion secrets.
We have our tested Communication Skills Methodology, with which you will be equipped to take charge of any situation and convince others to believe in you. In this course, you will learn the following skills.
- Understand the foundations on with world-class performers and executives of top MNCs base their talks and use this knowledge to become more persuasive in your career.
- How to take control of a situation and direct the conversation in a way that is favourable for you.
- Learn how to cast a good first impression and cast and influence on people in the first 5 seconds of meeting you.
- Defend yourself from being manipulated by the persuasion tricks of others.
Who is this course for?
- People who want to exert their importance in their workplace and want to be seen as figures of authority.
- People who want to delve into the depth of the human mind and understand why people do the things they do and the psychology behind human actions.
- People who want to be able to get others to 'Yes' to the statements and proposals that they make.
- People of all ages who want to become more persuasive and influence their business and social circle.